These are the simplest ways to become motivated. For instance if you're a coach potato or just having a bad day, don't worry because I got your back.
1. Just do it. I know that might not be what one wants to hear but if you plan or contemplate for hours on end you'll never get far.
2. Do sports. You will get an adrenalin kick and likely do more in that day.
3. Write in a diary. Everyday I write one page. That makes me happier because I can see what I have accomplished.
4. Focus on the positive. By giving yourself credit and awarding yourself with positive feedback you will feel good about yourself.
5. Listen to podcasts or audios. People have a lot to share, that's why one can learn a lot just by reflecting and listening to what others have to say. (Music doesn't help me because it distracts me from completing my tasks. However, I'm into classical music.)
6. Set yourself a timer. This will help if you feel like you're running out of time or you're too lazy to get up.
7. Take short breaks. One can easily feel exhausted when so much is on ones mind.
8. Take walks. Fresh air helps.
9. Don't become a workoholic. It's important to not do everything all at once because you could become spacy or disinterested and annoyed.
10. Listen to yourself. Do what makes you feel right and good about yourself. Even if you are working for someone else, find inspiration and overall interest.